Finals MCQs-Aug 2016
PLEASE record questions you have recalled.
145. Arteriolar dilatation occurs with
- A. Serotonin
- B Angiotensin I
- C Neuropeptide Y
- D Endothelin
- E. Vasointestinal Peptide
146. Which drug is best administered as a racemic mixture?
147. Regarding a graded Dose-Response curve (note: question may have used a drug as clinical context)
- A. There is linearity between 20-80% of max response
- B. There is linearity between 20-80% of max dose
- C. Characteristics of the drug can be deduced by calculating the ED50 and the Hill coefficient
- D. The addition of a synergistic drug causes a right-shift of the curve
- E. [Something I can't remember but didn't seem right]