Welcome to the Black Bank Wiki
- The Black Bank Wiki is an online open-content collaborative resource which provides free access to the Black Bank MCQs
- and comments, answers & discussion about these, and information about related topics.
- To minimise spam posts, you have to enter the wiki using the username/password indicated on the site's Home Page AND you have to individually log-in in order to edit pages.
- Over 16 million views since we started in September 2005.
- Thanks for everyone for your contributions over the last 13 years - Kerry..
COURSE INFORMATION The Gold Coast Primary Short Course is a full-time course running from Monday to Friday for 2 consecutive weeks. The Program consists of a mix of presentations/tutorial sessions and exam practice sessions. The exam practice sessions involve trial MCQ papers under 'exam conditions', practice SAQs, and a practice viva session. Full program will be available closer to the course date The course is held at the Gold Coast Health Service.
Useful External Sites
- Life in Fast Lane ICU site -with relevant Anaesthetic stuff
- SAQ answers by Amanda Diaz
- Resources from Adam Holingworth -based on 2013 syllabus
- Many pdf files of notes from Mark Finnes in Adelaide
- James Mitchell's notes from 2001
- Paul Martin's notes: primary 2003; finals from 2006
- Anaes Prim notes on ICU site
- ICU PrimaryPrep site
- An extreme reaction to the new ANZCA curriculum
Primary MCQ papers